Rachel is a Registered Nurse and the Executive Director of Nursing and Quality for the Mid and South Essex Clinical Commissioning Groups. Rachel has over 20 years’ clinical experience as a nurse within the NHS. Having worked predominantly in emergency and general medicine, Rachel’s work has focused on the changing face of emergency care. Within her scope of work in commissioning, Rachel has led on workstreams to improve patient safety and patient experience.
- Clinical Board member
- Member of Quality and Governance Committee
- Member of Live Well Committee
- Member of Finance and Performance Committee
- Memeber of Maternity Liaison Sub-committee
- NICE Guidance Restrictions Group member